New Wave Zone
In an attempt to discover competent writers or artists who will lead the character industry in the future, the Korea Character Licensing Fair Secretariat opens the New Wave Zone where works by individual artists and university club members are exhibited for free each year. By applying the three-year graduation system, the New Wave Zone intends to guarantee fairness in the eligibility of participants and broader participation (participants who took part in the exhibition every year from 2014 to 2016 are restricted from applying to take part in the New Wave Zone in 2017).
Detailed schedule for participation in New Wave Zone
Selection criteria and booth information
- How to apply and selection criteria
- Booths and additional facilities
- Responsibilities and copyrights
- Application receipt number
- Download the application form on the homepage and submit the completed form via e-mail.
- Contact: TEL: 02-6000-8571
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Click here to download the application form (hwp file).
- Selection criteria
- Priority given to individuals and hobby groups with outstanding booth interior and design among those present creative contents
- Selection made based on a 100 point scale (70 points for creative contents and 30 points for outstanding booth interior)
Korean won, VAT excluded
|Classification||Early discount price|
|Electricity (day)||Single-phase 220V||\60,000|
|Internet cable (LAN)||\150,000|
- Responsibilities and copyrights
- Wooden booth to be supplied
- ※ Please abide by the following conditions to prevent damage to the walls of the wooden booths.
- Prohibited items/behaviors: Drawing directly on the wall, synthetic paper paint, 3M spray, double-sided tape for weather strip
- Allowed items: Tacker, nailing, fixing with pieces, adhesive sheets, 3M double-sided tape
- ※ Warning: In case damage is done on any wall of the wooden booth, the security deposit (100,000 won) shall be forfeited and a claim for damage shall be made against the concerned party. Please check the application form and our rules thoroughly before submitting your application.
- Additional facilities
- For additional equipment including shelves and desks, please contact designated partner companies of COEX.
- Click here for information on designated partner companies.
- Do not cause any safety problems for viewers in installing and operating the booths.
- Comply with the booth installation guidelines in installing and operating your booth.
- Exhibit only the works created by the exhibitor
- Do not exhibit illegal copies.
- Do not tout viewers from away from the booths.
- An individual or group under whose name/title a business registration has been made are prohibited from taking part in the exhibition.
- Information on copyright registration
- For the protection of the copyrights of individual artists or hobby groups, please register copyrights at the Korea Copyright Commission(www.copyright.or.kr).
- In case too many individual artists or groups try to participate in the exhibition, those works whose copyrights are already registered shall be preferred.
- In the case of works not yet made public, or those being made public for the first time at the time of copyright registration, the applicant should submit the application form for copyright registration, statement of relevant works, a letter of consent for the computerization of reproduction, a copy of the ID card, and a copy of relevant works to apply for copyrights.